Prices include free shipping in US.
- The ND Damper is constructed using Heavy Duty 0.80” extruded aluminum.
- Nylon Bearings for quiet operation.
- Overlapping parallel blade design.
- Reliable operation up to 1.5”wc and 1500FPM duct velocities.
- The UL Listed Motor Actuator.
- 24vac 3 wire power open/ power close or floating function.
- The motor actuator is rated at 18”lbs. of torque. Superior to low torque Spring type motors.
- The Motor Actuator housing is rated NEMA1.
- Integrated End-Stop Adjustment allows a percentage of Relief Air (Leakage) when the damper is powered closed.
- You may set a maximum open position as well, which is useful during test and balancing procedures.
- Bright green and red LED’s Indicate damper open and closed position.